Addressing Multiple Sclerosis in Communities of Color
Martin M.S. Alliance Foundation
* 501 c 3 #37-1478450 * 1-877-890-6287 * firstname.lastname@example.org
• NBC 4 Health & Fitness Expo – The Annual NBC4 Health & Fitness Expo. Is held each January in Washington, DC at the Walter E Washington Convention Center This FREE event has, health services, demonstrations, screenings and health information.
• 100 Black Men Annual Health Fair - Saturday, March 18, 2006 100 Black Men of Greater Washington, DC presented their 3rd Annual Family Health Day “Addressing Men’s, Women’s and Children’s Health Issues The Prince Hall Grand Lodge of the District of Columbia hosted the Third Annual Family Health Day
• Cocktails for A Cause - an informational meet and greet featuring an evening of complementary wine tasting, light fare, and information
• Manicures, Massages & M.S. – Pampering for a Purpose - A day of Pampering for a Purpose Informational Reception. Offering manicures, massages, free refreshments and information about Multiple Sclerosis.
• The Health Table Series - Conversation and Dinner with health care provides, patients, grass roots organizers and policy makers is a forum to dialogue with each other to address issues ranging from community misperceptions, latest medical advances
• Congresswoman Barbara Jordan Awards Dinner - The Awards Dinner was launched as an annual event held in honor of those members of Congress, the community, and business with an outstanding record that distinguishes them as champions of a greater vision
• FOX 5 Christmas Tree
• Congressional Black Caucus Legislative Conference Informational Reception - Each September, thousands of elected officials and industry leaders, celebrities, media, emerging leaders and everyday Americans come to Washington, D.C., for the organization’s Annual Legislative Conference (ALC). The conference features participation by the Congressional Black Caucus and includes dozens of policy forums, general sessions, exhibits, a job fair, book signings and vast networking opportunities.
• Nat’l MS Society Walk – The Washington, DC Capitol Chapter of the National M.S. Society hosts their Annual M.S. Walk each year in early spring hosting about 2,000 participants’